Closing Date: 2022-11-28
Web Development Courses in Sri Lanka 2023
Developing a fully dynamic website is a complex and time taking process. It requires deep knowledge and experience in HTML, CSS, Client/server side scripting language, Database Management, etc. In addition to time and cost. But, now clients & companies want rapid development to reduce man time and cost. So how is it possible? Open Source CMS is there to solve this. Joomla and wordpress which are the most popular PHP CMS today, provide great management of website with less effort. Using CMS (Content Management System) one can manage whole website through administrator panel.
First sessions in this course are allocated to build up your knowledge in HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP(up to modification themes/plugins), MySQL(introduction), Apache/nginx web server to make you ready to work with CMS. You can unlock limitations of the WordPress-backend with knowledge of these fundamental web technologies
In next sessions, you will learn:
- How to develop/design various type of website with WordPress. Examples: blogging, News magazine, ecommerce, membership, classified/directory, multilingual, eLearning, etc
- Page builder plugins(Elementor, Divi, etc)
- Advanced Custom Post/ Advanced Custom Field
- SEO, web traffic analysis, web Security
- Backup and migration
- Fundamental of computer networking, IP Address, DNS, DHCP, various web hosting solutions
- Instruction to Joomla CMS
At the end of this course, you are expected to be a full-stack CMS web developer.
Web Development Courses in Sri Lanka – WordPress Development Course Sri LankaWeb%20Development%20Courses%20in%20Sri%20Lanka%20-%20Open%20University%20-%20WordPress%20Development%20Course%20Sri%20Lanka%20-%20www.gazette.lk
WordPress Development Course Sri Lanka Full Details
|Program Category||Short Program – (CERC Project) Approved by The Department of Computer Science|
|Conducted by||The Department of Computer Science|
|Program Duration||Three (03) Months|
|Discipline(s) / Course(s)||Professional web development using Joomla and WordPress|
|Issuing of Applications||Now Open|
|Closing Date for Applications||28th November 2022|
|Program commencing date||28th November (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm)|
|Course Fee||Rs. 25,000 /=|
|English Advertisement Download||Download PDF|
|Sample Bank paying voucher||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Expected intake is 25 students per batch. (First come-First served basis)
This Short program is conducted by The Department of Computer Science. For more details Contact Dr. A.M.P.B. Abeysinghe
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Can Apply?
Entrance is open for anyone over 18 years of age.
How to Apply Web Development Course?
- Pay Rs. 25,000/= as the course fee, to any branch of Bank of Ceylon (BOC). Account No 7417821 (Download the sample Bank paying voucher)
- The google application can be filled through below link. ( attached images of the National Identity Card (N.I.C.), the Paid Bank paying voucher, a recent photograph of the student)
- Google Form Link: Click Here