Closing Date – 2018-October-15
Nature of the Course: Part-time (During weekends and school holidays)
Course duration: 18 months
Medium:The course is conducted in all 03 media. (Sinhala / or Tamil / English)
Medium of Instruction of the programme will be decided by the institution upon finalizing the number of qualified candidates available for each center.
- Applications should be typed on an A4 size paper based on the specimen application form given.
- Applications should be sent along with a 9″x4″ size self-addressed stamped envelope.
- “MEd 2019/2021 Batch’, Center and Medium should be legibly written on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- Applicant should pay Rs. 1,300/= as application processing fee and the Entrance examination fee to any branch of the Bank of Ceylon (BOC) in favour of Director General’s Account Number 607628 at Bank of Ceylon, Maharagama and the receipt obtained from the bank should be enclosed with the application form.
- Money Orders and cheques are not accepted.
- Applications should be sent through the relevant Principal / Head of Institute and Zonal Director of Education under registered post to reach Director, Department of Teacher Education, NIE, Maharagama on or before 15.10.2018.
- For further details – visit www.nie.lk, Daily News.
Source – Dinamina / Daily News (2018.09.12)