Additional Director General, Deputy Director General, Director – Civil Aviation Authority
Closing Date: 2018-09-17
Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka
Instructions to Candidates:
- The educational qualifications, experience and other skills required for the above posts including salary scales and the standard application form can be downloaded from the CAASL official web site at www.caa.lk
- Applicants are compulsory to complete para 33 (b) of the standard application form according to the Minimum qualification requirement under Scheme of Recruitment mentioned in the Staff Vacancy Notice for each post.
- Applicants above the age of 60 would be considered for employment on contract basis.
- Duly completed applications should reach this office on or before 17.09.2018 under registered post.
- Only the applications sent on the specified forms will be entertained.
- Applicants who serve Airport and Aviation Services Sri Lanka Ltd, Sri Lanka Airforce or any other Government Agency should apply through the Head of the Organization.
- Applications should be addressed to
Director General of Civil Aviation & Chief Executive Officer,
Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka,
No.152/1, Opposite Radar Tower ,
Katunayake and the title of the post being applied shall be marked on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Completed applications can be forwarded by e-mail at email@example.com and they will be acknowledged.
- Separate application should be sent for each post, if more than one post is applied for.
- Only the successful candidates will be called for interview/ test.
Source: Sunday Observer (2018.09.02)